Saturday, November 26, 2011

That How Far I Came

After a day I had...something triggered in me to start a blog...


to tell someone even if no one is listening...to look back at it one day and to be proud on myself on how far I came...

My life was never sunny or made in flowers....my life ..my childhood was ruined by a person I have to call my father.
Since the moment I was born he was nothing but a person who caused pain on me and my family...It hurts... It hurts to see how far things have come...but I smile of the things I went through.
My dad is a person who I dont have a tiny bit respect for....a person who I feel pity for...a person who I have nothing but hatred for...my ....my...my nothing.

After the day I had..I realize this cant go on for much long....It hurts to see my mom crying ...it hurts to see no one cares....

My mom...an angel...a true angel...Today she came to me in tears

I am scared.....there is so much you need to know to understand anything I said....so much everyone needs to understand but I just cant find a way to put it in words....



This is NOT a blog about happiness....this is NOT a blog about happy endings.......this is NOT a blog about forgiveness....this is a blog about family and hard things we went through and a blog about me...my life...my day...because at the end of it all....There is me...standing here...and me who will look back and say *Thats how far I came*

G

No comments:

Post a Comment