Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Having your grandmother(dads mom) at the hospital and not knowing about it is not a good feeling at all...after she came visit us 2 weeks ago we hadn't heard from her....today she called...she called that if the ambulance wouldn't come to her on Friday..she would probably died next day...but luckily she didn't...dad knew about all of it..that she i in the hospital...he decided to keep it to himself and live on.....today she called...crying..that she wants to see us..Tjaša and me and my mom for the last time...that everybody is visiting her except us...that she only want to see us and we are not coming....

TOO BAD and incredibly unethical and just disgusting thing dad did....he kept that my grandmother is dying at the hospital for himself....
grandma said she was there on Saturday and Sunday to visit her...he should tell us and take us with him..its OUR grandmother for the fucking sake! MY GRANDMOTHER .. you disgust me...thinking of only yourself....if anything happened to her.. I am blaming you for not seeing her....

tomorrow we are going to visit her...me,tjaša and mom...we wont tell dad...
I love my grandmother..she was always kind to me and I respect her....but she raised her son terribly...maybe it not her fault...its more of..the lack of a  father figure...

I just know I am not prepared to say goodbye...I never lost anyone close to me...anyone...I don't know how to deal with grief....

I just know I am not ready...not yet...I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment