Saturday, November 26, 2011

My mom never imagined life a she has now...being a slave to her husband...sleeping on a small couch....cooking and cleaning then getting yelled and beaten up..... embarrassment of what others thing.....

She told me today..she has to put fake smiles on every day...but the thing she wants to do is cry...and cry all the time...

that it hurts to stand there and listen to her friends and coworkers talk about where they went with their husband and how fun they had together...when my mom doesnt have anything good to add...and she has to lie and say stuff that sometimes embarrass her..

My mom is a beautiful women...inside and out.... she doesnt desever anything like this...she deserves much more....she told us that she had many guys when she was young that she could end up with that are great guys today....happy guys...
and that she didnt ...cuz she was in love with my dad....
today..she is sad...and thinking what a fool she was...she regrets every moment with him

but she would do it all over again,she says....because of us...me and my sister..

My mom is my heart... is my love..is my whole life... She means everything to me..and it hurts...

hurt to see her like this....
One day will come when I can bring back the smile..the real smile...on her face....thats the day I will take her away from here..and the day she wont see him again...
thats the day that we all will be happy

G


No comments:

Post a Comment