Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Being left alone..is never something anyone wants..and i get to experiences it quite a few times...by my own mother...sister and my father...
when something happens like what happened today... I totally loose hope for everything..for me..my future and for me to ever get better....
Just having this pain inside me...the sadness..but also the angriness that grows inside me...
I feel helpless...Its gets worse when you have no one there at that moment who is willing to be there for you till you get better..who is willing to constantly try to bring back the smile.....I feel left alone.. I feel sad... I feel terrible..  I only hope somehow tomorrow gets better...somehow my mod changes...somehow..someone makes me happy... and I know it will...

At times like today... I feel hopeless... I feel sad... I feel lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment